Peelosoft XP Black Pore Shot
Peelosoft XP Black Pore Shot by Mediheal is an in-home facial peel treatment that has a relatively stronger peeling action compared to the other Peelosoft XP products. This particular set contains 10% AHA + BHA + Tea Tree Extract, which is a more potent formulation.
- Product aids in faster skin renewal through effective skin peeling
- Tea Tree Oil soothes skin and targets pimples and cosmetic blemishes
- AHA is an essential ingredient in anti-aging products while BHA is commonly used for treating blackheads and whiteheads
HOW TO USE:
- Use on freshly cleansed face.
- Apply some serum onto the cotton swab provided, fully saturating it for about five seconds.
- Avoid lip and eye area. Massage onto skin until it has been fully absorbed. Do not rinse. Follow with moisturizer after
Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Roota Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, PAeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabara (Licorice) Root Extract, Primular Veris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobaa Root Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Ol, Trideceth-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Fragrance